Ngorongoro Serengeti Safari
The Ngorongoro Serengeti safari (14 days) is offered in an intimate setting. We can set out upward of four people and we take no more then 10 people (two jeeps).
Costs: € 2590,-. pp
- all entree fees for national parks and walking fees
- all camping costs and hotels in Tanzania
- almost every meal and drinks during camping
- transport costs and rental of jeeps, donkeys, tents and matrasses
- the plane ticket
- visa for Tanzania and/or Kenya
- a few meals on free days (Arusha and Mto Wa Mbu)
- extra transport and accommodation costs when you fly to Nairobi
- Tips for guide and cook (between $ 5,- and $ 10,- a day as a group)
Feel the Heartbeat of Nature
Lake Victoria/Lake Tanganyika Tour
The costs of the Lake Victoria/Lake Tanganyika Safari (14 days) are € 2745,- pp with an upward of four people.
All costs except:
- Plane ticket Kilimanjaro
- Visa for Tanzania and/or Kenya
- A small number of meals on moments you are “free” like Arusha
- Tips ($ 5-10 per day)
We depart with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 people.
The Heart touches the Sky
Beach and walking Safari
The costs of the Usambara Mountains trekking (9 days) are € 1745,- upward of four people.
- all entree en walking fees
- all hotels
- all food during trekking Usambara (3 days)
- all transport Toyota landcruiser
- all excursions except Amboni cabes
- flight ticket
- food and drinks in Marangu, Tanga, Ushongo Bay, Saadani and Dar Es Salaam (food is very cheap in Tanzania)
- tips ($ 10-20) per group per day for guides
- Amboni caves ($ 20,-)